Hidden away for centuries in the cradle of history and the lowest point on Earth, Kempinski Hotel Ishtar welcomes you to the world's oldest and very first natural spa; The Dead Sea. Come to Kempinski Ishtar and pay tribute to this legendary sanctuary.
Lose yourself to a vast array of rooms and suites. The Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea offers three luxurious enclaves set amidst gardens dotted with lagoons, waterfalls and private pools, where ancient olive trees mingle with palm trees, providing you with absolute privacy in a serene and unmatched setting unlike any other by the Dead Sea. All rooms and suites are enriched with quintessential facilities; luxurious Dead Sea inspired amenities and complimentary benefits.
Types of Rooms
345 guest rooms and suites.
Guest rooms: Superior (Main building), Ishtar Superior (Resort area), Ishtar Deluxe rooms (Resort area) and Ishtar Spa rooms.
Suites: Junior, Executive, Ishtar Terrace, Ishtar, Ishtar Jacuzzi, spa Deluxe and Penthouse suites.
Ishtar Royal Villas: Ishtar Beach Chalets and Ishtar Royal Villas.
• Complimentary Mini Bar (soft drinks, beer, a light snack)
• High Definition TV and DVD player
• Complimentary High Speed Internet Access
• Complimentary local newspaper
• Climate control
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• Fruit & water replenished daily
• Turn-down service
• Luxury Dead Sea enhanced bathroom amenities
• Outdoor and indoor sitting areas
Room amenities and facilities vary depending on room category.