Characterized by an old-world charm and incredible natural landscapes, Laos is a captivating destination that weaves a tale of tradition, culture, arts and nature. From the mosaic-covered temples of Luang Prabang to the cosmopolitan capital of Vientiane, the country offers a rich and exciting mix of experiences that inspire wellness immersion as well as a sense of adventure. Take part in centuries-old almsgiving traditions and blessing rituals, wander colorful marketplaces, witness colonial architecture and engage in the arts and lifestyle of remote ethnic communities.
- Sunset on the Mekong on a private evening cruise in Luang Prabang
- Learning all about Lao weaving traditions with a textiles specialist
- Meditation at a waterfall followed by a gourmet picnic breakfast on the outskirts of Luang Prabang
- A soak in curative hot springs and eco-friendly adventures near Vang Vieng
- Exploring waterfalls, jungle trails and coffee plantations in the 4,000 islands of southern Laos