The Silo is an extraordinary 5-star hotel in Cape Town, situated above Zeitz MOCAA in the iconic V&A Waterfront.
Types of Rooms
The Silo has 28 rooms, including a spectacular penthouse. Each room is individually designed and decorated by the stylish wand of Liz Biden. Colourful and eclectic pieces juxtapose the modern, industrial architecture. The seven room categories are based on the room size and the views. The rooms are more spacious vertically than horizontally due to the unique architecture of The Silo and in particular the ingenious design of the pillowed window bays which are one of the key architectural features.
Room categories include
- 4 Silo Rooms with spectacular harbour views.
- 4 Luxury Suites with mountain views and a balcony.
- 6 Superior Suites with either mountain or harbour views and include a small balcony and each has the bedroom on a mezzanine level.
- 7 Deluxe Suites with pillowed glass windows and a balcony.
- 4 Family Suites with views over the old harbour and distant mountains or over the V&A Waterfront and Signal Hill.
- Family Suites include a balcony and each has a mezzanine level with 2 bedrooms.
- 2 Royal Suites facing the Ocean, Robben Island and the distant mountains. Each Royal Suite has 2 bedrooms and a generous balcony.
Hotel facilities include
- The Silo Cafe
- Piano Bar
- Rooftop Champagne Bar
- Rooftop Restaurant
- Rooftop Glass Swimming Pool
- The Silo Spa Fitness Centre
- Airport Transfers
- 24 Hour Guest Services
- Laundry Service
- Complimentary WiFi
- Concierge Services
- Private Meeting Rooms
- Private Dining Room
- Underground Parking