COVID-19 Protocols & Entry Requirements
International Travel Status
Cambodia is currently open for official or business travel only. E-visas and visas on arrival are currently not available.
Access into Cambodia
Flights to Phnom Penh International Airport are currently operating from destinations in China, South Korea and Taiwan only. These flights are restricted to returning Cambodian citizens and those traveling for official or business purposes.
Travelers entering Cambodia must comply with the following:
- Provide a COVID-19 negative medical certificate issued no more than 72 hours prior to the date of arrival
- Undergo COVID-19 testing on arrival, at the traveler’s expense
- Pay a US $2,000 deposit on arrival to cover the cost of possible medical treatment. Payment can be made by cash or authorized credit card.
- Purchase a local health insurance package for COVID-19 treatment for US $90
While awaiting test results, the traveler must stay overnight at a government designated facility, at the traveler’s expense.
- If all passengers on the flight receive negative results, then all passengers will be permitted to continue on their journey in Cambodia.
- If one passenger on the flight receives a positive result, then all passengers will be required to complete a 14-day quarantine overseen by Cambodian health officials. The quarantine will be charged at the traveler's expense.
- Shops, restaurants and other services are operating as normal. However, The Cambodian government has restricted the operation of certain businesses, such as cinemas, karaoke, and entertainment clubs (bars, discos, beer gardens)
Please note: The above information has been researched with the utmost care. However, we can provide no guarantee of accuracy and the information and detail change regularly. Please always check travel restrictions both in your home country and the destination you are travelling to before you book and before travel.