COVID-19 Protocols & Entry Requirements
Last updated:28 November 2022
International Travel Status
- Cambodia is open for international travel
- Visas on Arrival are now available for all international travelers arriving by air, land and sea. E-visas are also available via the online portal: www.evisa.gov.kh
There are no requirements for COVID-19 vaccination or pre-departure tests for entry to Cambodia.
- Normal visa requirements still apply; travelers must follow the usual process to ensure they are eligible for Visa on Arrival or obtain a relevant visa prior to arrival
- Cambodia has achieved the highest rate of vaccination compared to other Southeast Asian countries. Approximately 94% of the population has been fully vaccinated.
- Shops, restaurants and other services are operating as normal.
- Although not mandatory, wearing masks in public places is common practice in Cambodia.
The following options are available if testing is required prior to departure.
SIEM REAP / PHNOM PENH
RT-PCR tests or Rapid Antigen Test can be conducted at local hospitals in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh. The cost is RT-PCR Test - USD 150; Rapid Antigen Test - USD 40. Payment is to be made in cash at the hospital and test results are available to be picked up within 24 hours. Our guide can pick up the results on the guest's behalf. The hospital is open daily 08:00-17:00. Our team can assist with return transfers to and from the hospital
Please note: We are only acting as a facilitator in order to assist guests who require a COVID-19 test. All testing is carried out by third parties with no association or affiliation to us and we are not liable or responsible for any issues, delays or problems encountered during the testing process or the performance or non-performance of the testing facilities. The cost of the test is subject to change without prior notice.
Please note: The above information has been researched with the utmost care. However, we can provide no guarantee of accuracy and the information and detail change regularly. Please always check travel restrictions both in your home country and the destination you are travelling to before you book and before travel.