COVID-19 Protocols & Entry Requirements
International Travel Status
Open - Chile is fully open for travel
Access into Chile
Effective May 1st, 2022 all land borders into the country will be fully open.
All guests entering Chile, will need to have at hand:
- This sworn statement, completed 48 hours prior to trip.
- Their full vaccination card, respectively validated here. Please note that the process for obtaining the mobility pass may take between 2 to 4 weeks, so please plan accordingly.
- Health insurance certificate that covers any treatment related to COVID-19 for the entire duration of their stay in the country, with a minimum coverage of USD 30,000.
*Please note that travelers may be randomly chosen for COVID-19 testing upon arrival.
PCR testing is offered in Santiago, on the following schedules and conditions. We may also arrange PCR testing in Punta Arenas, Puerto Natales, Calama, Puerto Montt, Puerto Varas, upon request.
- Since PCR testing is the only acknowledged method for COVID-19 testing in Chile, this is the only method of testing we are able to offer. We are able to coordinate for guests to have testing done at their hotel.
- Testing is $70.000 Chilean Pesos (approximately USD 90), which may be paid for either in cash or credit card, directly by the guest.
- Results will be delivered by e-mail, from 4 to 24 hours after performing the tests.
- Testing at hotels in Santiago, is available:
- From Monday to Friday, from 09:30 to 12:30 and from 13:00 to 16:40.
- Saturdays, from 09:00 to 12:30.
- **Testing is not available on Sundays and holidays.
- Days and schedules for testing in other regions are subject to confirmation.
We are merely acting as a facilitator in order to assist Guests who require a COVID-19 test. Guests are solely liable for settling all COVID-19 related fees and costs which are paid for on the ground at the time of testing. All testing is carried out by third parties with no association or affiliation to us and we are not liable or responsible for any issues, delays or problems encountered during the testing process or the performance or non-performance of the testing facilities.
Please note: The above information has been researched with the utmost care. However, we can provide no guarantee of accuracy and the information and detail change regularly. Please always check travel restrictions both in your home country and the destination you are travelling to before you book and before travel.