- Sri Lanka
- Southeast Asia
- USA DMC
- South America
- WHY AKORN
- Special Offers
- Contact Us
COVID-19 Protocols & Entry Requirements
International Travel Status
- International borders are now open to travelers not requiring a visa to enter the country.
- Local-travels remain subject to specific authorization delivered by local authorities upon pre-request.
- State of emergency has been extended until March 10th, 2021, with a curfew applied until February 16th from 9pm to 6am, with all activities closing down starting 8pm (excluding room service).
Access into Morocco
- International borders are now open to visitors on either a work mission or with a valid hotel reservation.
- Travelers must be holding a passport not requiring a visa to enter the country.
- Moroccan-Visa free passport.
A negative PCR test dated no earlier than 72 hours prior to departure (of the last flight-leg)
- A work invitation OR a valid hotel reservation.
Please note: The above information has been researched with the utmost care. However, we can provide no guarantee of accuracy and the information and detail change regularly. Please always check travel restrictions both in your home country and the destination you are travelling to before you book and before travel.
- Share us on