On the shores of Ago Bay, Amanemus rustic ryokan-inspired retreat is where Japan''s ancient hospitality ritual finds its contemporary expression. Mineral-rich waters from a natural hot spring enable guests to embrace the tradition of onsen bathing - while nourishment in culinary form reflects a region famed for rare delicacies. Surrounded by Unesco pilgrim trails, sacred forests and the diving culture of the pearl-rich Pacific, here, rejuvenation stays and wellness experiences are imbued with a deeper cultural sensibility.
Types of Rooms
- Mori Suite (99 square meters / 8 rooms)
- Sora Suite (99 square meters / 10 rooms)
- Nagi Suite (99 square meters / 6 rooms)
- Mori Villa (Two bedrooms) (1 villa) (345 square meters)
- Sora Villa (Two bedrooms) (2 villas) (345 square meters)
- Nagi Villa (Two bedrooms) (1 villa) (345 square meters)