Blending exquisite contemporary art with the elegance and comforts of a luxury 5-star hotel, The First Roma Arte creates quite an impression. In the heart of Rome, on a quieter side street, but no more than a 5-minute walk from the iconic Spanish Steps, The First Roma Arte is a modern, elegant and intimate boutique hotel in what was once a 19th century nobleman’s palace. With twenty-three suites and six rooms, the property also boasts over 200 original contemporary artworks creating a real exclusive private art gallery for guests to admire. The refined, yet homey décor, impeccable service, and creative dining experiences all intertwine to ensure total relaxation and absolute immersion in modern art before you explore Rome’s iconic galleries and ancient sights. Brightly coloured lush textiles and furnishings play off against neutral walls whilst the bathrooms are furnished with ornate marble. Guests staying in one of the suites are provided with Nespresso machines with plenty of spare capsules. What is more, irresistible seafood creations at the one Michelin-starred restaurant Acquolina along with the stunning views at the AcquaRoof panoramic terrace complete this truly authentic Italian experience. The First Roma is also a proud member of LVX Collection of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Types of Rooms
29 suites and rooms
- Just an 8-minute walk from the Spanish Steps
- The exclusive shopping district of Via Condotti is just 600 yards away
- 24-hour personal assistance and room service
- Rooms are furnished with iPod docks, soft bathrobes, slippers and some suites boast a terrace with hot tub
- Sip colourful cocktails on the panoramic rooftop bar overlooking Rome’s splendid skyline