COVID-19 Protocols & Entry Requirements
International Travel Status
Croatia, Italy, Malta, and Slovenia are closed to international travel for citizens or residents of the US, Brazil and Mexico, but are partially open to citizens or residents of other countries, including Australia, Canada and New Zealand. Please contact us for more information regarding those countries.
Open - Montenegro reopened its borders for all international guests, except those travelling from the UK, on 26 January 2021
Access into Italy & Croatia
Entry into Croatia and Montenegro is permitted through all international airports or land borders
For entry into Croatia:
- Before arrival, guests must complete an online form, for which they will receive an announcement certificate. The online form can be completed here: https://entercroatia.mup.hr/
- Upon arrival at the airport or border crossing, all guests must present their announcement certificate, proof of paid accommodation, and negative results from a PCR test taken no more than 48 hours earlier. Should the test be older than 48 hours, guests will be permitted entry but must self-isolate for at least 7 days and then re-test themselves at their own expense to leave isolation.
- Without fulfilling the conditions outlined above, a 14-day period of self-isolation is mandatory
- Guests must adhere to COVID-19 prevention measures that include the compulsory wearing of face masks and social distancing (1.5m) in public spaces
For entry into Montenegro:
- Visitors travelling from the UK must present negative results from a PCR test taken no more than 72 hours earlier or quarantine for 14 days
- Visitors travelling from all other countries are not required to provide any test results nor quarantine
- Guests must adhere to COVID-19 prevention measures that include the compulsory wearing of face masks in public indoor and outdoor spaces and social distancing
Please note: The above information has been researched with the utmost care. However, we can provide no guarantee of accuracy and the information and detail change regularly. Please always check travel restrictions both in your home country and the destination you are travelling to before you book and before travel.