COVID-19 Protocols & Entry Requirements
International Travel Status
Open - Zimbabwe's reopened its borders to International guests on 1 October 2020
Access into Zimbabwe
Entry into the country is through Harare International Airport and Victoria Falls International Airport.
Airlines flying into the Country
• Ethiopian Airlines
• Kenya Airways
• SA Airlink
Land borders are currently closed.
- All guests arriving must present a negative COVID-19 PCR test certificate in English, obtained within 48 hours before departure to Zimbabwe. No electronic copies will be accepted.
Guests will be required to complete a COVID-19 contact-tracing document on arrival.
- Guests will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms on arrival.
- Guest need to adhere to COVID-19 prevention measures that include wearing masks and practicing social distancing of 1.5 meters (4.9 feet).
We are able to arrange PCR testing required for onward travels.
Victoria Falls: PCR Testing is done at Victoria Health Bridge Clinic. We are able to make an appointment for the test and transfer guests to and from the clinic. Testing times are subject to availability. Results will be available in 48 hours. We will collect the results and deliver to the guests at their hotel, lodge or camp. Approximate cost: $160 per person including transfer to and from the clinic. It is recommended that guests conduct the test at least 24 hours before departure.
- Victoria Falls Lodges: A qualified practitioner is able to go to selected lodges and camps to conduct the required PCR test. Test results will be emailed to the guests. Payment is made on check-out.
- Victoria Falls Airport: Testing facilities at the airport are only available for guests arriving into Victoria Falls and can’t be used for test required to depart the country.
Guests are liable for all COVID-19 related costs which is paid for on the ground at the time of testing. In most cases these can be paid for by credit card however we suggest traveling with extra cash in case credit card facilities are not available.
Please note: The above information has been researched with the utmost care. However, we can provide no guarantee of accuracy and the information and detail change regularly. Please always check travel restrictions both in your home country and the destination you are travelling to before you book and before travel.